We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor (Full Time)
Zest is a fifth generation British company that has been designing and manufacturing wooden garden products for over 35 years. We are true wood specialists, crafting stunning natural material into innovative garden products that combine comfort, style and easy to build convenience.
What’s this role about?
If you have a good eye for detail and enjoy providing a great customer experience then join our customer service team! We’re a friendly bunch and will provide you with all the training you will need to succeed in this role.
• 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
• No late evenings
What will I be doing?
Key to this role is helping our team provide effective and efficient customer service, helping us build our reputation to be easy to do business with. You’ll use systems such as Salesforce CRM software, Net EDI transfer software and SAP to process sales orders, handle complaints and respond to customer queries.
What can we offer to you?
• Competitive salary with scheduled reviews
• Pension scheme
• Several company discounts including 40% off Zest product range
• Medicash health plan
• Many free and fun company events in the name of charity! Each year the P&A Group raise money for a given charity and this year we are raising for North East Wales Mind.
So what qualities are we looking for?
• Good communication both written and spoken
• Able to handle competing demands effectively
• An eye for detail and a desire to deliver great service
• Positive and solution focussed
• Call centre or fast-paced sales experience would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply please send your CV to Recruitment@p-a-group.comContact us
These cookies are required for our website to operate and include items such as whether or not to display this pop-up box or your session when logging in to the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.
We use 3rd party services such as Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. This helps us tailor the site content to our visitors needs.
We may use advertising services that include tracking beacons to allow us to target our visitors with specific adverts on other platforms such as search or social media. These cookies are not required but may improve the services we offer and promote.